SUNTER LIGHTING Natural Daylight Magnifying Mirror
- 7" optical grade glass mirror reverses from 1X to 8X magnification
- Energy efficient Full Spectrum Certified bulb encircles mirror to provide crisp, clear, true-to-life colors
- Mirror head rotates 360º and tilts 45º allowing you to adjust to the best viewing angle for you
- Touch sensitive switch provides instant on, flicker-free light
- Sturdy satin nickel finish base and stand
- Porcelain white light shade surrounds mirror
- Overall height approximately 15"
- Sunter Lighting/Model SLM-61
I thought, "Wow, that is SO cheap!" Seriously, you won't be able to get such good deal anywhere else!
I then asked hubby w/ my cutesy voice and puppy eyes, "I want that magnifying mirror *points*. Can I get it?" And then after he saw the price tag, and then, "Sure, it's only $20 anyway."
I have an old yellow-lighted magnifying mirror that I have had for 8-9 years (Wow! It's been that long?!). I compared them side by side, gosh, this Costco mirror is SOOOO much better, everything looks brighter and clearer!! I can apply liquid eyeliner close to my lash line easier, also tweezing my eyebrows is such a breeze. The mirror size is big enough for me to see my whole face in it.
Ever put on your makeup thinking you look like a million bucks -- only to get outside and be horrified when you catch a glimpse of yourself in a mirror? This mirror will totally solve your problem !!
One bad thing about this strong magnifying mirror, I can see my skin flaws that I've never seen before, it's kinda depressing. LOL T__T
So, last couple of days I was researching on the Internet about how to treat my eyebrows. I usually used Sally Hansen facial hair removal cream once-twice a week to remove strays. Hair removal cream is very convenient, apply w/ a Q-tip, wait for 2-3 minutes, wipe it off w/ a paper towel and done. I used it once-twice a week. But, after months of using one, my skin couldn't stand it anymore. It always looked red and irritated.
So, I found this product called "Parissa Wax Strips Mini Eyebrows Design," You can read reviews on drugstore.com.
It got pretty good reviews, 4.5 stars out of 5.
I bought it at Fred Meyer for $6.xx. I don't know where else you can get this Parissa products.
Parissa Mini Wax Strips: a mess-free, express hair remover that makes eyebrow waxing a breeze. Perfectly sized for shaping or maintaining brows up to 6 weeks.
Smooth Skin. Clean & Simple
- Azulene Oil: soothes & softens skin, prevents ingrown hair.
- Ideal for: beginners, touch-ups and travel.
- Contains: 32 16 x 2 sided mini strips. 8ml oil.
Before & After
So, 2 weeks ago I bought something from Sephora and got this GWP "Philosophy Miracle Worker kit, " $65 value.
I was so excited of getting it because I read so many good reviews about Philosophy Hope in A Jar moisturizer and Purity cleanser. I wanted to try them first before spending $15+ for one small jar.
1. Purity made simple one step facial cleanser, 1 fl. oz
2. Hope in a jar therapeutic moisturizer for all skin types 0.4 oz.
3. Hope in a tube high denisty eye and lip firming cream 0.25 oz.
4. 1 foil sample of the microdelivery peel vitamin c/peptide resuracing crystals 0.30 oz step one
5. 1 foil sample microdelivery peel step two
6. 1 foil sample of microdelivery exfoliating wash
Unfortunately, my skin doesn't like this product at all.
I have dry-combination skin.
The cleanser made my skin felt tight and stung a bit. The moisturizer didn't seem moisturizing enough for me. Next morning, my face had dry patches and my cheeks were kinda red.
After about 3 days of using them, I got mild pimples near my left eyebrow, my right cheek and some on my chin.
At first, I thought the cause of these pimples and redness because the Clarisonic brush was too rough.
But, after I stopped using the Philosophy and switched back to my Skinfood cleanser+Clarisonic and Olay moisturizer, my skin condition now is getting much better, my skin tone is more even/no redness and pimples are gradually disappearing.
Well, that's a bummer. Now I don't know what to do with the rest of this kit.
I only used the moisturizer 3-4 times at night and the cleanser twice. So there's still so much left. I haven't touched the rest.
Sooooo... I'm willing to give them away for $5 shipped if you want to try them out, just email me, at firstname.lastname@example.org. ;-)
It's SO good, especially if you have dry skin type. It's very moisturizing. When I wake up, my skin is moisturized and supple. It doesn't make me breakout. It helps restoring my skin condition after my experiment with the Philosophy kit.