Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's been a little while

Wow, it's been 4 days since my last post! It seems my shopping habit has reduced a little. :-O
That's good news, I guess? (^___^")
I've been trying to not go over my monthly budget. I think it's been going pretty well so far.

Anyway! Last week MJRSales had 50% off shipping deal, when bought 2 or more items. I bought these two, with my
EBATES cashback money. It's nice spending money without spending my budget. LOL



The item I really want is the right one. The babydoll is just a filler, to reach the 2+ or more requirement. Both of them costs $5.99 each (plus shipping). When I got my package, there's only the babydoll in it, they didn't send me the second top!! I found a discount coupon/store credit in the packaging. It says the other top's not as described/defective, so they gave me that store credit instead. I contacted them and asked for a refund instead. Bummer! I really wanted that top =( I already have one in heather gray and I love it, that's why I bought another one. Good thing the babydoll is really cute in real life. I wish it came with a cute bottom too thoughhhhhh.



Today, I finally got the trenchcoat I bought from ASOS 1.5 weeks ago for $24.39 shipped! It's a quite unique coat, can't get this in USA, especially for THAT price. =D
I usually buy size 10 for their tops, but since my previous 2 outerwears were kinda tight/small, I picked size 12 this time. It fits perfect!! Not baggy, but enough room for thick clothes. It's made of thick cotton, perfect for fall season.




❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Off the shopping topic,

Check out my work desk!! =D


I got the dual-display wallpaper from DeviantArt.
The lava lamp was from a retired employee.
The multicolored flower lei was from Luau leftover.

When I minimize the windows on my desktop, I feel like I'm on a tropical island, feel relax. LOL yeah, I'm a dork.


Yesterday night I found this Purikura iPhone app.
I have so much fun with it! I wish they had more cute frame designs and stamps though. =P



I covered his face for his privacy. Too bad, his expression in this photo is VERY funny!

~~~ UPDATE !! ~~~

I found a better app, called "Puri"
It has better frames and stamps designs, they are more asian-ish.. LOL
Also, I can upload the images directly to Facebook !! Luv it !!






2 comments: