Friday, September 4, 2009

Got me a new toy !!


I got my new toy from UPS today =)


I bought the
Classic Skin Care System - White by Clarisonic (7 piece) and one replacement brush head.
This gadget received dozens of great reviews, you can read them on amazon, sephora, dermstore, beautychoice, etc.

I wasn't sure if it's okay to buy one, because it's soooo pricey! But, I got an "OK" from hubby. ;-)



Description: The Classic Skin Care System is an innovative approach to facial cleansing that utilizes a flexible, dual brush design and oscillating movements to loosen and remove impurities while clarifying the skin. Repetitive motions stimulate circulation in skin and wash away dirt and residue for a rejuvenated, fresh feel and appearance.

I bought it last week, Dermstore was having 20% off of Favorites + a free 12-month Allure subscription (or $12 refund rebate)
And at almost the same time, Bing offered 30% cashback!!

So, the calculation:
Clarisonic ($195) + replacement brush head for sensitive skin ($25) = $220

- 20% off

- 30% cashback from Bing

- $12 magazine rebate

Final total = $111.20


I love discounts and cashback!!




I bought the white version (sensitive skin) because it's supposed to be ideal for face.
I read some reviews about the gray version (normal skin), it's mostly used by men and for body.
The delicate skin brush head is ideal for removing facial masks and exfoliating.


The Classic Skin Care System includes:

  • Clarisonic Brush Handle
  • Charging Cradle
  • Brush Head
  • Brush Head Cover
  • Nourishing Care Cleanser (1 fl. oz.)
  • Gentle Hydro Cleanser (1 fl. oz.)
  • Refreshing Gel Cleanser (1 fl. oz.)


  • Click picture to see the bigger version of the pictures


    The packaging:



    The Manual


    Ugh, the setting looks complicated with the long and short beeps and all. @_@

    Too bad I have to charge it for 24 hours first because I can use it.

    Well, I hope it's worth it.

    I took pictures of the skin of my face.
    I thought my skin looked fine, but damn, it actually looks really awful close-up,... blemishes, big pores, and blackheads (ToT)
    I will take pictures again after I use it for 1 or 2 weeks, to see if this gadget really will improve my skin condition.

    1 comment:

    1. You bought it!! Tell me how it goes and I shall see if I should get one too!

      I know I have a lot and the worst thing about it is that I still have more. After taking pictures of those, I got tired and didn't feel like taking out all the other things. I'll probably finish it one of these days. LOL

      I was able to upgrade my Vista without much problem. The taskbar looked HUGE when I first logged into it. But I found an option to make it smaller so it's okay now. It's doing great so far for me. The taskbar look a little getting used to but I love it now. Tell me how you like yours!

      ReplyDelete