Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall season = new theme + Stila & Pink deal!


Since we're now entering fall season, I updated the blog banner & color theme. =P


Hmmm what I did last weekend. Besides cleaned up around the house, ate dinner with my hubby's parents...... O yeah, before we went to their house, we went to the mall first. I had to return a couple of things I bought on Macy's site 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, I got a stupid sales associate. After 15 minutes, she still couldn't figure out how to process online return, she almost gave me a store credit instead of crediting my money back to my credit card. What the heck. If another sales associate didn't drop by and help her, I think I would have to stay there for another 15 minutes (-__-").
Then, we also went to the Victoria's Secret store to redeem the free Pink panty coupon that I received in the mail awhile ago. I don't like Pink line that much, too cutesy, their quality is not that great, plus I don't like pink color.
I like the VS cotton line more. The choices were only pink, black and white. I got the a black boy bikini style. I wish beige was one of the color options.





Then today, my free Stila golden noir 24k smudge pot ($20 value) + a $2 refillable compact that I bought last week finally arrived in the mail.
It's technically not really free, since I had to buy something to get it for free and had to pay $7.95 shipping.
So total is $9.95 shipped (+tax). It's still a good deal.

It is pretty cool looking. It has micro-sized gold specks in it. The pot is 1 oz. more than MAC Fluidline.
Stila Golden Noir has black-brown shade. It is not as pitch black as MAC Fluidline in blacktrack
.



If you missed the deal, Stila is having the deal again. It doesn't say when it'll expire though.




Speaking about Pink, starting tuesday this week, they're giving away a limited edition Pink tee ($29.50 value) for $5, with any Pink purchase in-stores. Log into your pink nation and print coupon if you want it. =)


Actual picture of the tee - front & back (Credit)

2 comments:

  1. I love your new layout, perfect for the fall! By the way Susan, what camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx! ^_^ It's canon powershot SD1100IS

    ReplyDelete