Saturday, September 5, 2009

Coach + 1st impression of Clarisonic

I woke up at 8 am today so that I could get ready, drove, and arrived at Coach Factory store right before it opened. I always do this when I want to go to that store, so that I can grab the good ones first from the clearance section. =)

And of course, i didn't forget to bring the Coach Factory 20% off coupon too !!

When I was there, half of the store was having 50% off sale. The new arrival was only 20% off.
Unfortunately (fortunate for my wallet!), this time I didn't see any handbags that I like. I particularly want a brown/chocolate-colored handbag. I already have black and gold, now I just want one in dark brown.

But, I didn't go home empty-handed!

I bought a couple of scarves. I had been wanting one to decorate my black Coach handbag. I was planning to get one, but I couldn't decide between these 2 designs, so I got both. They are cheap anyway! ^__^

Left - $9.99
Right - $11.99



After walking around to every corner of the store for at least 30 mins, and didn't find anything I liked, I decided to get the scarves only.
While I was standing in line w/ the scarves in my hand, and then I saw a girl holding this wristlet, I really liked the design. So I ran back to the clearance section, luckily there's still one left !! I don't use wristlets because they are too small for my junks, but since it's pretty cheap and I really like it, may as well get one too. It might come in handy, or I can just use it as a makeup case.

$23.99



I also dropped by Banana Republic outlet. They were having sale too. These tops were 50% off.

Two organic cotton tees - $10 each (so comfy! The right one is supposed to be teal).
Green top - $15 (I really like the neckline and the sleeves design).



I went home after I visited these two stores, I shouldn't shop too much anyway, my walk-in closet is very full (T_T).

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I went home and tried the Clarisonic for the first time. I tried the default one-minute setting (see the "The Manual" image on previous entry for further detail).

I wet my face, I applied a little bit of the cleanser that came w/ the Clarisonic, I used the Gentle Hydro Cleanser one. I turned it on, put the brush head on my face.......

IT WAS SO GOOD !!!

The bristles were SO soft. The bristles spinned very fast, but massaged my skin very gently. I enjoyed it very much, one minute passed by really fast. After I finished, my skin felt really cool and fresh! Felt so clean! I think I'm gonna be addicted to it!

Then, I applied toner on my face with a cotton ball. Usually, the white cotton ball turned a bit beige-ish, because there's still a little bit of traces of makeup. With the Clarisonic, the cotton ball stayed white. So that means the Clarisonic removed more makeup much better than when I cleaned my face manually! Ah, I'm so glad I bought this gadget !!

3 comments:

  1. dannnnngggg. what foundation do you use that can't be removed by your normal cleanser?? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Bb cream foundation. The cleanser removes the foundation, but not completely you know. That's why the cotton ball color turns a bit beige-ish. That's why I always apply toner after i cleanse my face, to remove the last trace of dirt that I missed during cleansing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that green top is just darling!
    what a deal^^

    ReplyDelete