Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Shoes ! ❤

The shoes that I bought during BOGO 50% off + 20% off have arrived !!

LifeStride Spark sandals - $60. On sale for $30
Eurostride Euro boots - $119. On sale for $39.99
After discounts, $43.99 shipped !!

Very comfy !! I can walk for a long time in these !!
The boots shaft is a liiitttle bit wide for my calves. O well, I can wear them with jeans tucked in comfortably that way. ^_^



I love these sandals too. Comfortable and perfect height, not too tall/short.
I have at least 3 dozen shoes, but I don't have a pair of black casual sandals at all, mostly in brown and white. The only black pair I have is a pair of black flip flops. LOL. Sad (.__.)
I'm too picky with black sandals. I couldn't find any that I really liked (plus affordable) in the past, until I saw this pair. It's the only pair left in my size and in black color too when I bought them. Lucky. ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment