Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday.. zzzz...

Gosh, today I couldn't concentrate at work at all. I was so sleepy, because I slept around 2 AM last night =___=

Today, I received another package from ASOS heheh
I bought a couple of things for my sister's B-day in early September.
The style is unique, very good quality, and very affordable, so why not get something for her too!

For myself, I got this top. I love the color and style!


The problem is, it's SO sheer !!
I already expected that it would be sheer from the modeled pics, but it's VERY sheer. I guess I have to wear a cami underneath it, no way I'll wear it to work without wearing anything underneath LOL.

FamousFootwear.com is having BOGO 50% off and there's also a 20% off code (17sav20).

I had a quick browse around the site during my break @ work...
I ended up buying these... even though I should cut down spending :-/



LifeStride Spark sandals - $60
Eurostride Euro boots - $119
I bought both for $43.99 shipped !!

Yay! I'd been wanting for a pair of casual black sandals. Tired of wearing flip flops. Also, I'd been wanting a pair of flat leather boots. I love the sporty look. I hope the calves part isn't too big for me.

My credit card reward offers 7 points for every $1 spent on famousfootwear site. So that means I will get 301 points!! Yay! A little bit closer to get another gift card. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I like the shirt you got~ haha!
    We all should cut down on shopping.. iuno how you manage all this shopping and not be in debt :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I work full time, and I set a budget :)

    ReplyDelete