Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend shopping & Starbuck ice cream

Yesterday I went to the mall, and bought a few things at Victoria's Secret, because of the coupons they gave me. I wouldn't have gone to the store if it's not because of their coupons. Damn them and their coupons! LOL



*Click link for more info
VS Pink Cheeky lace trim hipster* (Orig. $9.50) - FREE, w/ any PINK purchase (coupon)
* The options are any panties that have "cheeky" or "cheekier" label on it, in black, white, or pink. I picked this one because it's the least girlie and has the least pink color. I hate pink color btw.

VS Pink dog (Orig. $10) - FREE, w/ any PINK purchase
* I don't really like this dog because of the pink color, but since it's free, yah why not get one.

VS cotton bikini panty* (Orig. $7.50) - FREE, w/ any purchase (coupon)

VS Pink Collegiate tee* (Orig. $26.50) - Paid it for $16.50 (I had a $10 VS Reward card)
* I'm an OSU alumni. I'm so happy that VS finally carries OSU clothes. The design is okay, but it's much better and cheaper than the collegiate clothes that are sold at the univ. bookstore. Theirs are so boring, plain, and overprice.

VS Sexy Little Thing Noir* solid perfume - $8
* In order to get the VS cotton panty, I had to buy something that's not on sale. I couldn't find anything cheap and useful enough. I didn't want to buy anything that I wouldn't use/wear just to get the free panty. Then, I saw this solid perfume. It's located near the registers. It's nice fruity floral smell. I love it. This is going to be a staple in my makeup bag.

From the website:
Sexy Little Things Noir™
Fragrance type: fruity floral
Top notes: nectarine, juicy apple, sparkling citrus, pineapple, guanabana, mouthwatering pear, red fruit, bergamot
Middle notes: cattelaya orchid, muget, cyclamen, jasmine petals, plum, vanilla, dewberry, cassis
Low notes: golden amber, velvet musk, sultry woods, tonka bean



Total was $24.50.
But, the cashier charged me $24 instead.
According to the receipt, she charged me for the $7.50 VS cotton panty (that was supposed to be free) instead of the $8 Noir perfume.
I guess she's confused because I gave her so many coupons (Pink coupon, VS cotton coupon, $10 reward coupon) LOL

I also went to The Body Shop. On Soompi forum, a member said that she always exfoliated her body once a week. I thought, I should do that too to remove the dead skin, because my skin is dry and dull and I have ingrown hair on my legs. So, I bought a couple of body scrubs and a pair of $5 bath gloves.
The original price for one is $20, or $15 each if buy two.
I don't really like spending so much money on one beauty product, but I wasn't in a very good mood on that day, so I thought I should spoil myself this time.



Update: It does work really well. It makes my skin soft and I have less ingrown hair.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Last friday I went to get this ice cream with the "free 1 pint starbuck ice cream" coupon.

It's so yummy!! It absolutely tastes like the drink!!!!!
It's a mixed of coffee and vanilla ice creams, with very sweet caramel.
It tastes SO good and VERY addicting !!

Everybody who loves the drink, should really try it !!







No comments:

Post a Comment