Monday, July 13, 2009

Sephora & ASOS

I LOST ONE OF MY EARRINGS AGAIN TODAY !!
Aghhh it's the second time this month. I just got them last week.
No more hook earrings for me !! :(
Nevermind, I found it in my bed LOL

Anyway, I received a Sephora gift card in the mail =)

I love credit cards that reward you when you shop.




I received my ASOS headband and 120 Denier tights today!

The tights are hella good quality and thick. I love it !!

Made in Italy too heheh







The braided headband looks quite natural. It blends with my hair nicely.
It looks fake (shiny) only when I take pics w/ flash.

5 comments:

  1. Ha ;) I thought I lost an earring too yesterday, and my dad came in and he was looked at the other earring and was like, "what is this?" (he didn't know what an earring was :P) and I said that I lost the other earring. Then my dad panicked at me, saying that I have to find it immediately or somebody will stab their foot on it, but I found it on my bed eventually :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. just out of curiosity. what credit card company did you get the sephora gc from? theres so many that its hard to choose a company to stick with

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Citi Card - Diamond Preferred Reward card. They'll enroll you to Thank You program. Just go to www.thankyou.com for more info. Free membership too! It's really beneficial if you love shopping, especially online. You get one point per dollar when you shop in-store, and double-triple points per dollar when you shop online. They have Sephora, AE, Macy's, JCP gift cards and much much more. Lemme know if you have more questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Love your blog! =) Just wondering.. what colour is your braided headband? Black or brown? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete