Sunday, July 12, 2009

ASOS FTW !!

ASOS is a UK-based online fashion store. Their clothes are really great quality and affordable (when they are on sale) and the shipping fee is very cheap!!
It's only US$6, flat rate !! So you can buy as many as you want, and the shipping fee is still $6. The shipping rate changes occasionally, it depends on the currency exchange rate.

So, since mid last week, the site is having 80% off sale. They keep adding new things every day, so I can't stop coming back and submit new orders. Agh!


ASOS Stripe Section Swing Jumper
Orig. $50.45 NOW $8.55

I had been wanting this sweater since last month when it's still on sale for $30.xx. I LOVE the neckline and the details. I'd almost bought this sweater the night prior to the 80% off sale. At the time it was $20.xx. I decided to go to bed and think about it first, because $20 for a sweater is kinda steep. I'm cheap you know. hehehe ^^"
In the morning, when I saw the price dropped to $8.55, my jaw literally dropped and bought it right away. It's only available in my size too!! Lucky!!!




ASOS Wooden Donut And Filigree Ball
Original $10.26 NOW $5.13

I bought these earrings because one weekend one of my wooden hoop earrings disappeared. :(
I hope they weren't as heavy as they look. The model's ear hole looks stretched out LOL


My other purchases:


ASOS Thin Ties Obi Belt
Retail $17.10 NOW $8.55


Peoples Market Jersey Dress
RRP $100.89
Sale $51.30 NOW $20.52
SAVE $80.37 (80%)




ASOS Colour Block Seam Detail Tee
Orig. $23.51 NOW $3.42



ASOS Seam Detail Tee
Retail $20.09 NOW $3.42

I couldn't decide between the duo-tone or one-tone, so I got both.
They are less than $4 anyway ^^"




ASOS Sweetheart Neck 3/4 Sleeve Top
Orig. $33.77 NOW $5.13


ASOS Bellow Pocket Bomber
Orig. $76.95 NOW $15.39


A week before, I bought these when they had the 50% off sale:



ASOS 'Velvet Feel' 120 Denier Black Tights
Orig. $13.25 NOW $5.13

I googled "120 Denier", people said the fabric is very thick, good for cold fall/winter weather. I hope size small fits me fine. UK size runs much smaller compared to US size >_<



ASOS Braided Headband, in BLACK
Orig. $10.26. Purchased it for $1.37
NOW
$1.03 (80% off sale price, not that big of a difference)

I can't wait to receive them.
I'll post my reviews about them when I receive them ^_^V

==========================================

The one item that I really wished it's available in my size and color :(
*cries*




The store only has it in khakis and hot pink in-stock.
Very cheap though... but I can't pull off such color.


ASOS Tiered Mac
$94.05 NOW $18.81

No comments:

Post a Comment