Received my AE clothes that I ordered with the 40% off All Access Pass Reward :)
I didn't order many things, since I'm content with the ASOS purchases I had last week. Plus, I don't like AE clothes that much, especially the tops, the quality is pretty crappy. So I mostly only bought bottoms.
AE Blouson V-Neck T: $11.70
* Quality is so so, I wish it's a U-neck style. I like the puffy-sleeves though. Since it's cheap, and I don't have a top in this color, so I'm keeping it.
AE Premium Shirt: $23.97
* For hubby
Aerie rollover stretch crop pant: $7.17
* For exercise. Tight fitting, it makes my butt looks shapely LOL
Aerie f.i.t. triathlete short: $5.97
* For exercise. Good length, about mid-thigh. Not too short, not too long. It's a keeper.
Aerie nautical smocked cheeky: $2.97
* Very low-rise. It's cute and sexy! But the inseam is on a very weird location, right on the butt crack area. So it feels a bit uncomfortable :-/
Aerie ultimate tanga: $2.97
* Super cute. I like it very much!